The Marion County Hospitality Council is comprised of dedicated hospitality professionals who share ideas, promote events in our area, and network together with the goal of providing a unique and memorable experience for those who visit or reside in Marion County. This will be accomplished by:
- Bringing together all aspects of the Hospitality industry in our area, including hotel/motel, restaurant, attractions, events, and other members who provide similar goods and services.
- Facilitating and developing hospitality related revenue growth in Marion County.
- Fostering a co-operative effort within the hospitality industry by promoting an opportunity for the exchange of ideas.
- Creating a forum for two-way communication with the Marion County Visitors and Convention Bureau.
- Assisting members in improving their professional performance through timely educational development within the local hospitality industry.